Youth NT, Office of Youth Affairs - Northern Territory - -


The law can be rather scary when you don't know what it's all about. The good news is that has info about the legal rights of under 18's ranging from getting your drivers licence to who has the right to search you.

If you are in contact with the Police, you can call the NT Legal Aid Commission for a copy of their booklet, Cop This.

The NT Legal Aid Commission can be contacted on:

Feedback - Contact

We know that most people like to go straight to the source, so if you’d like to know more about the Office of Youth Affairs you can contact us in any of the following ways: